Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mid-week Update

It's the middle of the week, but I just wanted to post this picture because of how cute my dog is. Bo has been so ridiculously sweet. He just follows me around the house and tries to be touching me at all times. I'm actually a little bit worried that if I go into labor at our house, or stay home and labor for as long as possible, that I will make him a nervous wreck. Even now, if I get a bad leg cramp or a little bit of rough contraction, he just lays his head on me and stares at me until I'm okay. I hope I don't scare him or worry him!

And, please do notice my boots....my adorable husband had to button each of those buttons because I couldn't reach, but at least I can still wear them! I have a feeling those days are numbered...

No comments:

Post a Comment