Thursday, November 15, 2012

Full Term!

How far along? 37 Weeks. This week I’m considered full term! I guess the 40 week mark is the average, but full term is 37-42. How exciting that if I had her now she wouldn’t be premature!
Maternity clothes? Yes. I’m getting a little uncomfortable these days so I have been loving any comfortable maternity dresses and tights to get me through work, and then as soon as I get home I switch to my maternity yoga pants and David’s tshirts.  
Stretch marks? Not yet, but my stomach has been so itchy. I feel like I put lotion on a million times a day.
Sleep: Getting worse and worse, but I just finished a book about scheduling in this first month and it sounds like it’s not going to be better soon so I might as well buck up J
Best moment this week: We have been getting so much done! I guess if I have to pick one best moment it’s that the girl who was due first in my department had her precious, healthy son on Sunday. This made it feel so much more real that this is getting so close! I also loved getting all of her laundry washed and hung up. And her sheets and blankets are all clean and they smell so good.
Miss Anything? Just being able to jump out of bed instead of having to roll myself. And walk up and down the stairs without being winded.
Movement: Tons and tons! It actually hurts a little. I think she’s boney.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have been gagging again in the mornings, but not actually gotten sick.
Labor Signs: No, but my contractions are definitely stronger and more frequent, but they are only maybe ten times a day.
Belly Button in or out? We don’t even need to talk about this one anymore – it’s so far out.
Mood: So wonderful. I am so exhausted by the end of the day because all I do is daydream about her. It’s getting hard to focus on much else.
Looking forward to: This weekend we are decorating for Christmas! And next week is Thanksgiving so we will be surrounded by family!


No comments:

Post a Comment