Wednesday, November 28, 2012

39...almost!

How far along? I will be 39 weeks on Friday...just a couple days early.
Sleep: It's really not so good. I get up about five times to go to the bathroom and then I think about all the things I should be doing. For instance, who hasn't woken up at 5 am thinking about how only a bad mother wouldn't have already sterilized all pacifiers and bottles....or who doesn't lay awake at midnight thinking about how the floors should really all be mopped before she gets here....You see where I'm going with this.
Best moment this week: Probably checking things off the to do list and getting closer and closer to meeting our little girl. At the doctor this week we found out we are moving right along! I am dilated 2 cms and 70% effaced! Keep it up little girl!! And we are decorated for Christmas and have the house cleaned!
Miss Anything? No. And just in case she has any dairy allergies or something, I'm eating anything I want to eat :)
Movement: Yes. I think she's stretching in there as much as she can. Hopefully she's getting antsy enough to make her appearance very very soon.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Labor Signs: Oh yes! There are signs but I will spare you the details. Just know that I am thinking it is going to be sooner rather than later.
Mood: So so excited and anxious. We are completely over the moon excited these days!

Looking forward to: A relaxing weekend with my husband. Each weekend we think, "Wow, this could be our last as just a couple..."

Other updates from the doctor:
I’ve gained 29 pounds overall. My blood pressure was better this week and her heartrate was in the 150s! Much better!!

Look at this huge bump!! And some of our Christmas decorations.




1 comment:

  1. Kris and I are getting soooo excited for you guys!! Everytime I check the blog I think...is she here...is she here!!! Come on baby R!!!

    ReplyDelete