Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Aunts Threw a Brunch!





Last weekend my showers started off with a beautiful shower at my office from my coworkers. It was so sweet of them and we were overwhelmed with all the support my coworkers have given us. They are so excited!

That night my best friend and her husband and daughter got in town and stayed with us so that they could be at my shower the next morning. Saturday my sisters threw the most beautiful shower. I loved celebrating at this brunch with some of the people I love most in the world. One thing they did that I completely cherish now, is they had the guests write little prayers to our sweet little girl at different ages of her life. I am going to take good care of these prayers and give them to her on that Birthday. It is so special.

Here are pictures from this beautiful day.

Our friends even got Bo a shirt! "I'm going to be a big brother!"

A hand knitted blanket from one of my best friends. I can't wait to wrap her up in this! It's perfect!

These three best friends were pregnant with these little girls at our wedding! I can't believe we are all having little girls together.

My sisters who made the whole day so special. I've never seen a more excited group of aunts.

Aren't these grandmas so cute. They have been so wonderful. We are so blessed to live within miles of each of them. 
My best friend who made the trek from St. Louis to be at the shower.


No comments:

Post a Comment