Thursday, November 8, 2012

36 Week Update!

How far along? 36 weeks! Is it just me or are the weeks flying by?! I loved on the 7th thinking we were just a month away from our due date!
Maternity clothes? Yes, but in the picture below I’m wearing a non-maternity dress proudly.
Stretch marks? Not that I can see.
Sleep: It’s not so good. I know it’s just preparing me for when the little girl is up all night wanting to eat and cuddle though. I try to focus on that, but I have to admit, it’s not so cute when it’s just me waking up to go to the bathroom and not having her here.
Best moment this week: Getting our thank you notes written. Everyone was over the top generous and we wanted to sit together and write the notes with a heart full of gratitude. I pictured each person walking into the store and walking away with their gift with our little daughter in mind. I am still a little overwhelmed by everyone’s generosity.
And another one is that I just got word that I officially have a room to use my breast pump in once returning to work. Up until this point women have just used the public restroom. Thankfully, neither my boss nor I were okay with this option. I am so thankful for my boss! She has been working for months on getting an official room assigned for our building! Amazing! Miss Anything? I miss some of my Fall clothes from last year. But it will be fun to wear them next year – they will feel like new!
Movement: Oh yes. And I think she even kicks things away that are touching her. She might be a little feisty like her momma.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not today.
Labor Signs: No actual labor signs. I think she’s going to stay in there for quite a while still. I’m guessing 12-12-12.
Belly Button in or out? Out so far that it is so embarrassing!
Wedding rings on or off?  Off, but once again, just because I’m scared of losing them. I’ve been a little flighty.
Mood: Over the top excited. This weekend we are going to start washing all of her clothes and blankets and packing a bag for the hospital!
Looking forward to: Starting all of our final preparations. I want to decorate the house this week for Christmas too so that it will be ready for her to come home to.


No comments:

Post a Comment