Thursday, May 19, 2011

What I'm Reading Wednesday...One Day Late

I am loving my Harry Potter year five and rushing to finish it before my book comes from Amazon. So nothing new there. I have read some very interesting information on Specialty Practice Management. I met with some team members over two different two hour sessions this week to gather process questions. I work with some of the smartest people. I am inspired when I get to work with them. And then I have the most amazing contacts at the company who is our technology partner - my contacts do things like answer emails after they have worked all day themselves. Anyway, I get distracted.

My adorable husband and I celebrated our three month anniversary tonight. We went to chick fil a because one of the YWCA's programs benefited from the proceeds (our YWCA is one of only two in Missouri. It is absolutely amazing. I will devote an entire post to this one day instead or putting it here.) Then we went and saw Bridesmaids. I think it was pretty darn funny and cute. We had a great time! Now I am relaxing in my favorite chair with three, that's right - three, Good Housekeeping magazines from my mom! Ahhh, bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment