Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I have always been the luckiest girl in the world. My mom has always been my best friend. She knows everything about me, every good and bad detail. She is the most caring and patient person. She has a special place in her heart for loving kids. She is the best teacher and nana to her two grandsons. She is absolutely amazing.

I never thought that I would meet anyone like her. And then I met my mother in law. I can now say, that I have the two greatest women in the world as mothers. My mother in law loves everyone. She has taken the time to truly get to know me. She loves her kids above everything. She is patient and sweet always.

On this Mother's Day, I am so excited to celebrate these two women. Two of my best friends. And to hope that someday I will be just like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment