Monday, May 9, 2011

PLENTY of Time

On March 10th, 2009, Abby had to cancel an evening at one of our favorite Plaza spots – Fred P Otts (or as my adorable husband calls it, “Freddie O Potts”). I emailed her that it was no big deal to reschedule, and “we have PLENTY of time to all hang out. You, me, Shane, and David are in each other's lives forever now.” That was the day after David proposed to me.
Today is three days after Shane proposed to Abby.
I don’t want to steal her story, but I couldn’t bear to not post something about my big, great news I alluded to on Friday. I’ve been just ready to burst.
So this post is to say Congratulations and I can’t wait to spend PLENTY of time with my sister and new brother. We are in each other’s lives forever now. To Abby and Shane, congratulations and I see a Freddie O Potts date in our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment