Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm Reading Wednesday

Today I am not reading anything. I am stuck at home with what I thought was pink eye. I went to the doctor and she told me I do not in fact have allergies like I have been saying, but instead a nasty sinus infection that had spread to my eyes! Yes, yuck is right. She gave me a shot, prescribed eye drops that sting every three hours when my husband has to put them in both my eyes, and medicine for the nasty sinus infection that won't go away. I had a dinner planned to surprise my husband with after golf (we didn't get to golf or surprise him). Then I was going to make a surprise casserole to be all ready for him when he woke up, but that didn't happen either. I did give him his surprise gift. You will have to go to his office to see it someday. And now I just hope I wake up tomorrow healed enough to celebrate his birthday with him. My adorable husband turns 28 tomorrow! He gets to play in a golf tournament honoring his amazing grandpa and benefiting Camp Quality! And we are supposed to spend time with my amazing in laws! So cross your fingers for me and pray I can see. The infection spread to both eyes. Did I mention, "yuck"?

1 comment: