Thursday, March 10, 2011

Health and Happiness

Sister number 2 just started her blog (http://loveitall-ajs.blogspot.com/) and it has helped inspire me to get healthy again! I know this isn't entirely true, but I think I helped make myself sick. I stayed home from work today with something the doctor said was some sort of cold, flu, sinus infection...I don't even know what that means, but I know I am not the healthiest I can be.

David and I have eaten anything and everything in site since our wedding. I have been splurging and feeling not great every single day. So now is the time to feel great again.

I will also record some of my tips here in case you, like me, need some motivation.
I used to run every single day, eat no red meat, and eat tons of fruits, vegetables, and healthy fats - cheeses and peanut butter (my staples). I'm starting that again...TOMORROW.

Oh, and I get to finish Harry Potter book three tonight. Oh. Man. It is goooood!

No comments:

Post a Comment