Friday, March 18, 2011

Better things to do than my to do list anyway...

Each night this week I made a to do list that included measure all the curtainless windows in our house and buy curtains, finish all thank you notes (we have less than 15 to go and our one month anniversary is tomorrow), and clean this house. Well, the windows do not have curtains and the curtains aren't ordered because I can't make a decision. And there are still 12 people out there without thank you notes (to those twelve, I dedicate this to you and apologize). But, the windows are measured and I'm looking through Pottery Barn, Pier 1, Bed Bath and Beyond, Crate and Barrel, and Macy's for inspiration. I also have babysat my two perfect angel nephews, watched CHS alumni basketball, went to dinner with my wonderful parents, went to dinner with my perfect husband and my adorable brother-in-law, and read and got in bed early enough each night to wake up and run at 5:30 and work all day.
So I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure this week was a huge success. Oh, and I fell more in love with my little baby dog (the 4 year old, 80 pound lab) who is snuggled up with me helping me decide on spare room curtain options.
Have a wonderful weekend friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment