Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sister #2's Wedding

I have had a very emotional week. Not only am I pregnant, but my Sister#2 married the man of her dreams. I have been waiting for this weekend for 6 years. I love them both so much that it's hard to even talk about. In my rehearsal dinner speech, I mentioned how I remember the first time Abby told me about Shane. She described him as gorgeous, she said he loved life, and he loved the Chiefs. I think this might be one of the best ways to describe them as a couple too. They completely love life, and they both love the Chiefs. And obviously they are so gorgeous.

Their wedding weekend was the most beautiful wedding ever! The decorations were perfect, the couple was gorgeous, and everyone there was filled with so much love and excitement you could feel it in the air. I could go on and on and on and on, and I probably will throughout the next week, but for now, here are some pictures.


With my honey at the Rehearsal Dinner


The Bride getting ready


The guest book



Sister #4 kissing her niece


My mom - the beautiful Mother of the Bride


Look at this bride...sigh



The Bride with her mom and dad (and mine)


She's married!!

1 comment: