Sunday, October 28, 2012

So Much Love and Support

Yesterday was our first baby shower for this little baby girl. I have always felt very overwhelmed at showers. Like for our wedding, I was already getting to marry this amazing man and start our life together and be around the people we loved the most, and on top of it, people kept planning these amazing showers where people brought gift after gift. I feel the same way now. I get to be pregnant with this little girl and soon welcome her into our family. Everyone loves her so much already and she doesn't even know yet. And then, I get to go celebrate her with people I love and receive gifts. I feel like I should be buying gifts for everyone else!

Yesterday's shower was so beautiful. I had the best time celebrating her at her first baby shower!








No comments:

Post a Comment