Friday, October 26, 2012

34 Week Update



How far along? 34 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Uhhh....yes!
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: A little bit better since I have started going and laying down earlier, saying my prayers with David, and reading East of Eden (NOT labor and delivery books like I used to before bed!)
Best moment this week: I have two this week! One, at our appointment our daughter's heartrate was 190 when it has always been 150! We were terrified of course, but they hooked me up and monitored my contractions and her heartrate and it was nothing. Once again, they just reminded us that she is an active little thing. This was such a blessing to us and we have been celebrating her health and safety all week. The second thing is that one of my best friend gets to watch her for us four days a week!! We couldn't be more excited about this. I know that this friend loves her so much already and will love her almost as much as I do. I feel so blessed with our babysitting situation between her and a combination of family and our other friend for the fifth day.
Miss Anything? Peanut butter! See earlier post for complaints :)
Movement: Tons and tons....you read about her heartrate, right? She dances and moves all day long.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have a cold so I'm a little off, but I haven't gotten sick.
Labor Signs: Just those fakey contractions.
Belly Button in or out? So far out!
Wedding rings on or off?  Off and in a safe place. I would have totally lost them by now...I put the frozen burritos in the refrigerator yesterday. I'm losing my mind.
Mood: Much calmer than last week. I am learning to not stress about anything. One of my great friends even brought over some Bible verses about trust and faith and not worrying. It's helped a lot.
Looking forward to: Our first baby shower this weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment