Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I love Halloween...well, that's probably not true. I like it a lot. I like to curl up in sweats and hand out candy to little monsters and princesses. And I like it a lot because, unlike what I've been claiming for the past two months, it truly does start the Holiday season. I  think it's fair that any time after Halloween, I get to start decorating for the holidays and watching holiday movies. And by holidays, I mean Christmas! Don't judge.

But anyway, I have a friend who LOVES Halloween. Her house is amazingly decorated and she dresses up. She also demands that all of us dress up too. I have to admit, David and I were kinda dreading this. I never know what to dress up as and I don't like spending money on any costumes. This year though, our friend gave us a great idea! We had so much fun and even won the "Most Creative" prize!

What do you think?


1 comment: