Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New Book!

I've been so obsessed with reading about this pregnancy, labor, and what to do after she gets here that I was completely in the dark about a huge announcement. Apparently J.K. Rowling has a book coming out tomorrow and I had NO idea. I swear that I almost spit out my Pinterest cobbler when I saw this book in my magazine. Have you ordered this yet?



And yes, I said Pinterest cobbler. I found an easy recipe for a fruit cobbler on Pinterest and it turned out pretty stinkin' good.

I used frozen blueberries and frozen strawberries. Then you sprinkle on yellow cake mix. And then, you put any clear soda over all of it. I picked my fave - Sierra Mist Natural.

It looks like this before the oven....



This after 35 minutes at 350 degrees...



And this with a big goop of vanilla ice cream....


No comments:

Post a Comment