Sunday, September 2, 2012

Reading List



Okay, this isn't a great book list if you aren't a momma to be. If that's the case, then the only one I will recommend is the top one. And if you have been reading my blog long, then the top book, East of Eden, might be something new to add to your list. If you've read my blog for over a year, then you know what the top book and the picture below signify...



That's right...to me, August is Fall!! Yes, it is still 80 degrees, yes I can't quite pull off wearing a sweater and jeans with my boots, but still...I start Fall in August because I start Christmas in November.

Anyway, to me, John Steinbeck and Pumpkin Spiced Lattes (even if they have to be decaf now) have a lot to do with Fall. Plus, last Thursday Dave and I went to the first MWSU home football game. And if David wasn't going to be out of town next weekend, I would be making chili and pumpkin bars for the first football Sunday of the year.

In case you can't tell, I am completely in love with Fall. So grab your John Steinbeck and pumpkin flavored treat, pull on your black and gold hoodie (MU or MWSU, you pick), and settle in. Cheers to Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment