Tuesday, September 25, 2012

29 1/2 Week Appointment

Today we had our appointment with a different doctor because our doctor is on vacation. We love, love, love our doctor. Today's doctor was so sweet and amazing too. I have been thrilled with the level of service we receive at our appointments.

We had a good report on everything today. Our little girl's heartbeat is still right at about 150. It has been this way the whole time. And I measured right on 29 weeks. I have gained 20-22 pounds overall. This sounds like a lot to me but the doctor said that she's not concerned at all. And our little girl moves and moves all the time. The doctor has said this from the very beginning. Every time we listen to her heartbeat the doctor has to chase her around. Each time the doctor comments on how much she's moving. I think we will have our hands full :)




I took this picture from Sister #2's house. I spent the weekend with her preparing for her wedding in just a week and a half. We got SO much done and had the best time. It was the first day of Fall and felt like it completely.

This weekend also started a new craving of mine: Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I don't know what everyone was talking about for the second trimester; the third has been my very favorite. I feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment