Monday, July 30, 2012

21 Weeks

So I'm already 21 weeks along and feeling great. It hit me the other day that I only have 19 weeks left...we are already in the teens of weeks left. It's so unreal to me that in such a short amount of time we get to meet our daughter. I tear up every time I think about her (which is all the time!).

My pregnancy has been very wonderful when I think about what it could be like. I have absolutely loved being pregnant. And I do mean that. I did throw up every day for the first 18 weeks, but lemme tell ya, if you haven't been pregnant yet you might not know, that it is totally worth it. Every time you get to hear that precious heartbeat, every time I look at the sonogram picture of her tiny profile, or every time you feel her move at all - worth it! I would throw up every day for the rest of my life in order to have her in our lives and I don't even know her yet.

But now on to the more glamorous parts. I am done being sick, I have had a teeny bit more energy, I have been able to eat all kinds of food, and I have been sleeping much better thanks to my a-may-zing body pillow.

I have gained 11 pounds so far and have had no concerns (after our first little scary at about 9 weeks). I am so thankful every day that I am pregnant. And now I know it's with a little girl. I can't believe it. I think I walk around in shock or overcome with gratitude every minute of the day.

Happy 21 Weeks to our Baby Girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment