Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Two Things...

I just saw one of my favorite celebs on TV (yes, it was on The Soup, but no, he was not making fun of her) and it got me excited to re-read her book. I used to love reading Goldie Hawn's book, A Lotus Grows in the Mud. It is full of inspirational ideas and positive thinking. I just realized I haven't read it for a few years and I am going to re-read it this month. It's just a quick, fun read. I will post some of my favorite quotes.


And I also saw while watching TV (told ya I watch a lot on Wednesdays) a preview for the Stephanie Plum movie, One For the Money. I loved reading this silly series about the clumsy, witty, woman bounty hunter by Janet Evanovich. It's so fun. If you haven't read this series yet you should pick them up and read them before the movie. I have read about 20 of them, and 18 of them were in one summer. There are 18 in the series and a few holiday ones. I can't wait for the movie even though I wish Sandra Bullock would have been Stephanie instead of  Katherine Heigl, but she will be great I'm sure.






No comments:

Post a Comment