Sunday, January 29, 2012

Goldie!

Sister #2's future sister-in-law has always been an inspiration to me. She is a very strong woman with a wonderful story. I love listening to her and hearing her thoughts on life. One time when she was going through a hard time I sent her a copy of a book I love by Goldie Hawn, A Lotus Grows in the Mud.

I went to visit her and her husband and beautiful new baby daughter and she told me that Goldie has a new book out! I just looked it up and it's called 10 Mindful Minutes:
Giving Our Children--and Ourselves--the Social and Emotional Skills to Reduce Stress and Anxiety for Healthier, Happy Lives. What do you think I think about this? I can't wait! I'm ordering my copy right now!

I found it (and the picture below) on Amazon! Eeek - I can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment