Monday, January 2, 2012

Resolutions

Resolution.....the act of resolving or determining upon an action or course of action, method, procedure, etc...the mental state or quality of being resolved or resolute; firmness of purpose. What are your resolutions this year? I had the very best 2011 so it took a lot of thinking for me to think what I would like to change for next year, this year. But I know there are things I can do better and things I am excited to try and do. I am not going to make a long list of to-dos for the New Year, but there are a couple of things I am excited about. I can't wait to get back into running (starting tomorrow), cook at least one new dish a week with my husband, read, read, read, and keep working on my marriage and friendships. What are you all doing to welcome in the new year and make 2012 even more amazing than 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment