Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Hunger Games....

.....a fad you should hurry and job on board with. I am halfway through Mockingjay, the third and last book of the Hunger Games series, and I can't post any of the comments I want to post about without giving away some of the magic and insight. When I finish this book I am looking up everything Suzanne Collins has written and ordering it. Well actually I will take a few days to absorb the humanity and strength of Katniss, Gale, and Peeta and all they represent and then order more. I will write more in those few days, but for now I just recommend you buy this series. Don't just buy the first book because as soon as it's over you need the second. And third. Okay go.

1 comment:

  1. I just finished the first book in the series and can't wait to start Catching Fire! I have a saved post about the Hunger Games that I can't bring myself to post because it's so vague....so as not to give anything away.

    ReplyDelete