Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tuesday was Quite a Day

Happy Wednesday Everyone.
This isn't titled What I'm Reading Wednesday because tonight is the night I get to...you guessed it...SEE HARRY POTTER! That's right. Do you think I might wear an I heart Harry shirt and cry at the opening scene the way young girls cry when they see rock stars in person? I just might.
Okay, I'm totally kidding about that (or am I?). But I am totally serious about being so excited to see the movie that I have had trouble thinking of too much else today.

Yesterday was a wonderful day. First, I got accepted to my master's program. This fall I will begin my masters of applied arts in written communication, technical communication. And then later that day I accepted an interview for a position that I am so excited about. I will tell you more about it later, but my interview is in a week and I am more than thrilled to have even been offered an interview. After about six weeks of trying to not panic, it's a wonderful relief to set an interview. And on top of all of this, our five month anniversary was yesterday!

Five months from this....

To this....Don't we look so much older and wiser and more in love? :)



Well, TTFN muggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment