Thursday, July 14, 2011

Share the Love and What I'm Reading Wednesday (a teensy bit late)

Oh my goodness, I finished Harry Potter, totally finished, last night. I sat in my bath for way too long reading the last 60 pages, just soaking it in. I absolutely love it. And how fitting is it that I finished the entire series the day before the final movie is released? All I will say until everyone has had a chance to finish the book or see the movie (I'm giving you until next week) is that I loved it. I have never read a series that ended so beautifully, wrapping everything up. I am usually finish a series feeling like it was a cheap shot finish or that it is actually unresolved. This was not that way my friends. I loved it! I can't wait to see the movie (16 times).

And now, I hope you all love reading these blogs as much as I do. Here are a few more that I check in with daily. Everyone told me I would love blogging, but I didn’t realize how much I would love feeling connected to some of my old friends that I don’t get to talk to as much as I would like to or to people I have never even met. Stop by these blogs, leave an encouraging note, or follow them. I promise they are all worth it!


Have a wonderful day friends!

1 comment:

  1. Hi friend! I wish we could go see the Harry Potter movie together!! Boo! I miss hanging out with you...

    ReplyDelete