Tuesday, July 5, 2011

America, The Beautiful

I can’t even begin to express what it means to me to be an American. I love the 4th of July for the cookouts, the family time, the fireworks, and the Red, White, and Blue, but I love it most for the time to appreciate some brave men that decided to believe in liberty…believe in it so much in fact that they decided that it was liberty or it was death for them. Thank you to the brave people, today and every day, fighting for this liberty and freedom and hoping to spread it all over the world. I am so thankful to be an American and so grateful to those brave leaders who have fought for it, and for those who continue to fight for it. Thank you to our soldiers and to their friends and families. I had a wonderful, free, Independence Day with my loved ones because of you.









No comments:

Post a Comment