Friday, August 22, 2014

Flowers and Hormones

This morning I had a little but of a bad morning. I hate to even say that because it was because of a very silly reason when I know people who had, in fact, the worst morning of their lives. 

My morning was upset by a leader in a meeting asking me in front of others if I was "due any day now."

Anyway, I held it together until later when everyone started asking me if I was okay and if I was embarrassed. Yes, I am embarrassed. And yes, my hormones are crazy and I'm tired and pregnant.

Anyway, I am trying to keep in perspective a couple of things. Although it's not really "any day now," soon enough I will be holding my daughter and not thinking about whether or not someone thought I was fat four months earlier:


And I have the most wonderful, adoring husband in the world, who somehow, even if I look nine months pregnant when I'm five months pregnant, makes me feel beautiful:


Do you think I cried more when the leader asked me that question or when my husband showed up to work with these? 



1 comment:

  1. First, you couldn't be fat even if you tried. Second, I want to guess this leader was a boy and boys are dumb ;). Love u miss you.

    ReplyDelete