Thursday, August 14, 2014

Another Food Post

Bare with me. I'm 22 weeks pregnant so this is yet another food post. 

My husband grilled steaks for me tonight. I am always red meat crazy only when I'm pregnant. He had to work late and I seriously was dreaming about the steaks all day. 

To distract myself I made salads with green peppers from my neighbors garden, radish, carrots, cranberries, and almonds and then these yummy twice baked sweet potatoes. I am obsessed with sweet potatoes but David is just okay with them. Even he loved these though! 

http://m.kraftrecipes.com/recipedetail.do?recipeid=111250&cn=US

I actually didn't have pecans but that would have been a tasty touch.

I forgot to take any pictures of our wonderful meal - forgot, or quite possibly just didn't have time because I was dying over the steak.

No comments:

Post a Comment