Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday Cravings

 This weekend I woke up craving some healthier meals! This is SUCH a relief to me. I have wanted nothing but horrible, horrible foods, and I’m so glad to be able to stomach the idea of some healthier options and actually be craving them.



It started Saturday when I surprised myself after getting sick at a restaurant by craving and ordering a salad. Now, don’t get me wrong, it was still a fried chicken salad, but still. My body was so happy to have some vegetables and keep them down.



The streak continued and I’m on day three of wanting some healthy snacks. In fact, this morning I opted to flood my body with carrots for my snack.




Have you tried this brand? I was in Lee’s Summit visiting my sister and we found these at a Price Chopper. I tried the Better Beets one first and didn’t love it. While it was much better than straight beets, I don’t think I would drink an entire bottle. But this Carrot Lemonade one. Let me tell ya. I’m obsessed with it right now. Sister #2 loves it too. I sent her a picture of mine this morning and she sent me one right back saying she stopped at Price Chopper to grab some more on her way to work.




 

Happy, Healthier Monday, friends!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment