Friday, June 27, 2014

15 Weeks

I can’t believe I’m already in my second trimester. I would have said I was feeling a little bit better but this has been a pretty rough and vomitty week. I think it’s because I haven’t been getting enough sleep or rest.



I have a doctor’s appointment next week so I will know more, but I read the baby is the size of an apple. And I have felt some fluttering. At first I wasn’t sure that’s what was happening, but now it has been four times, the exact same feeling. The first time I was in the bathroom at work, washing my hands and I stopped and held really still. The next three times were while I was holding little miss Belle. I think the baby loves his or her big sister so much already!



I have been living on this little treasure lately! I put it on everything! Bagels, apples, carrots, really anything I can find!



This picture is from June 26, 2012 and June 26, 2014. I am definitely sticking out quicker this time! But I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment