Monday, June 16, 2014

I'm Back!

I am really back to blogging and have some exciting news! 

In case you hadn’t yet seen it on my husband’s Facebook or my Instagram, we are so excited to announce that we are pregnant and due in December! This baby’s due date is just one week after Annabelle’s due date. These two will be two years apart.

 

We have had a blast daydreaming about Annabelle’s little brother or sister. I don’t think she truly knows what is going on, but when you ask Annabelle about the baby she points to my stomach. And she is totally obsessed with babies, just like most little girls I think. I think she will think this baby is the best present ever!

 


Belle sharing the good news with Bobo:



It’s fun being due at almost the same time as we were with Annabelle. It’s easy to compare the pregnancies. And I absolutely loved having Annabelle around the holidays.


12 weeks and 12 weeks!


This picture is a comparison of me 14 weeks pregnant with Annabelle on June 12th, 2012 and 13 weeks pregnant with Baby #2 on June 12th, 2014. So much fun!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment