Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Clearance Addiction

I have an addiction to walking around Hobby Lobby's clearance aisles on my lunch break. 

BTW, I walked in today and almost cringed when I saw these Fall decorations out already. You all know how much I love Fall and all things pumpkin, but I am loving my summer nights in the pool with Belle. Too soon, Hobby Lobby, too soon.

Anyway, here are my favorite finds today.


This treasure is only $11:


And look at this fun piece for Annabelle's shelf for $12:


I love, love, love decorating with different vases. And you read that clearance sticker right, $7:


I think something like this would be so cute in Annabelle's little school/reading area I am designing in our downstairs:


I might be using turquoise as an accent in Annabelle's room:

Okay, okay. Back to work.





No comments:

Post a Comment