Monday, June 13, 2011

A Great Summer Weekend

This weekend was, once again, busy, busy, busy, but so wonderful! We met our friends for dinner Friday night, I helped with my parent’s garage sale Saturday morning after a run while David golfed, took Sister #1 to lunch Saturday to celebrate her Birthday, went to a beautiful wedding Saturday night, and then celebrated Sister #1’s Birthday, her husband’s Birthday, the nephews’ birthdays, and Sister #1’s 9th anniversary with a huge bash at my parent’s house on Sunday! Phew…crazy but so wonderful!
The bash was all water themed with a slip n slide, multiple pools, water balloons, and tons of friends and family. I made these shark cupcakes! Bo helped, as you can see.


It was all so wonderful, but by last night at about 8, I was happy to be sitting on my deck with my cute husband and dog, reading Harry year 6.
Hope you all have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment