Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Quiche

Last night Belle and I were in the mood for comfort food. David had a late board meeting so I picked up Belle and went home to make a super unhealthy, but delicious dinner. 



We made quiche. I love that one of her favorite things to do is to cook. This time she was truly involved in almost the whole process. I was going to let her watch one of her shows while I did the final cleanup and final steps, and she didn’t want to. She wanted “mow stir” – more stirring.



Here’s the recipe I used. I did add, just to make sure it wasn’t anywhere near healthy, some sausage to ours. We also had cheesy rice to go with this.

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/broccoli-cheddar-quiche-92025.aspx If you are in need of some good old fashioned comfort food, I highly recommend this.



 

1 comment: