Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring is in the Air

I don't know what it's like where you are, but here in my beautiful hometown, it has been mid 60s and sunny. Yesterday was gorgeous and today is cool and rainy. I love it! It is Spring and it makes me ready to throw on an easy, comfy dress, some flats and add colorful jewelry. And it's time to start running again - my very favorite past-time (after reading and snuggling my husband and big brown dog, that is).

My  half-marathon partner Molly and I were supposed to start running today but I opted to wait until tomorrow when it's supposed to be in the 70s and use today to watch Harry Potter and drink red tea. It's cold and rainy and perfect for Potter....and online shopping. So here is what is on my list this year. Chances are I will talk myself out of half of them, but it's still fun to look!



Comfy Toms. Every Friday at work I get to wear jeans and I think these would be super cute for Spring.


You know how I love purple, right? I love these super cute Sperry's!


 

I love this cure and easy dress from Gap! I think it would be perfect with some flip flops (if I'm tall enough...)

And I really want two skirts from Ann Taylor Loft that I think are so adorable. I can't get the pictures to show up so here are the links:

http://www.loft.com/loft/product/LOFT-Apparel/LOFT-New-Arrivals/Textural-Pocket-Mini-Skirt/281692?colorExplode=false&skuId=10984789&catid=catl000017&productPageType=fullPriceProducts&defaultColor=5856

http://www.loft.com/loft/product/LOFT-Apparel/LOFT-New-Arrivals/Lace-Overlay-Ponte-Mini-Skirt/276969?colorExplode=false&skuId=11071174&catid=catl000017&productPageType=fullPriceProducts&defaultColor=5404


What are you looking at for Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment