Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring!

I apologize for the lack of posts, but I have been ridiculously busy at work. I won’t list everything that has been going on, but let's just say it’s all wonderfully busy and I honestly have the most supportive husband in the world - and team and friends and family! Work has pulled me away from a lot of things, but it has not pulled me away from recognizing it’s Spring!
A few things single spring to me. And if you are keeping track, I will have you know that Spring is one of my four favorite seasons.



In the past five days I have used our new grill for the first time and eaten dinner on the deck with my adorable husband, taken Bo on numerous walks, picnic lunched with my sister and nephew, gone for a run with my cute friend and by myself, been to the annual YWCA spring luncheon to be introduced as a board member, worked in the yard, and stared out my front window to make sure I’m not missing any hummingbirds that visit my feeder.
But, the number one signal that it is spring and time to be outside is when you cannot get Bo away from the front door. Bo loves Spring more than anyone.


And now, I’m going to cuddle up with my Bo and a springy cocktail and finish Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. That is, if I can convince Bo to leave his post at the door.

1 comment: