Thursday, April 21, 2011

2 Wonderful Months!



As you know, I love to celebrate everything big and small. A few days ago David and I celebrated our anniversary...our two month anniversary that is. So to celebrate we decided to go to Frederick Inn, and now Frederick Inn is "our spot." Here is why.

 Potato crusted tilapia with lima beans





And for David......







 



...you know I don't really eat red meat and so therefore my sweet husband rarely gets this......










 



....prime rib and twice baked potato!


He was one happy guy!


The meals here are served with salad and fresh homemade rolls and cinnamon rolls. We ordered homemade banana cream pie and cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory for dessert. We had the best night and can't wait to go back. I think it's a St. Joe treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment