Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Grown Up Makeup

Last week I ran out of makeup and decided to try some new products. Among these newbies was Physician's Formula tinted moisturizer. I love love love it! I can't wait until it's pool time and I can put just this on with a little mascara (and bathing suit of course). On top of having a tinted glow, it had SPF and is light and not sticky.

I was just reading my new Better Homes (yes I realize this is not any of the books I promised to finish, but I needed to relax tonight since I have a demo tomorrow that I am trying my hardest to not freak out about) and signed up for my very first give away! They are giving away Physician's Formula bronzer! Here is a link to the bronzer - I bet it rocks and I hope I win!

http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/productdetail/new-products/bronzers/07338.html

1 comment:

  1. Haha, so glad you clarified you'd have on a bathing suit as well. Now I'm more comfortable going to Moila with you this summer.

    ReplyDelete