Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sick, sick, sick

Friday afternoon David and I were so excited to go watch our nephews and spend the evening with them. Before we went there, I ran by the library to get some books on CD for my trip the next morning. I was all packed up and ready to go visit Miss Neely Anne Krueger, my best friend's daughter who turned one month old just the day before. I had the diapers and onesies packed up, my books on tape ready, and grabbed some pizza to take to the boys.

We had a great evening with S and E. They are THE cutest boys in the world. Well we got them to bed and I told David I didn't feel very good. Within ten minutes I was throwing up every few minutes. This went on until about 2 a.m. I won't give you the details, but I want to tell you there is a bad, bad flu going around. My pregnant friend has actually had this TWICE in the last year. Oh it is horrible. This is about 36 hours later and all I can do is lay around, drink Sierra Mist, and cuddle Bo who didn't leave my side all weekend. I missed my fun day trip to St. Louis and a beautiful friend's wedding last night. :(



I did finish Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire last night though, and it was so, so good!
The movie was great, but not nearly as good as the book. I know this seems obvious, however, the first three had been pretty good in comparison. So I think the fourth movie might have been better if I hadn't read the book. The book is wonderful. You should read it. And now, back to resting.

No comments:

Post a Comment