Thursday, July 17, 2014

18 Weeks!!

18 weeks already!

 

I can’t believe I am 18 weeks pregnant already. I am really feeling much better. If I don’t get enough sleep, I still get sick the next day. But most days I feel pretty good, if I keep eating and drinking tons of water.

 

I have kept up with my running and even added swimming into the workout mix. I am loving both. Even with working out, I have gained more weight this time. But I really am okay with it. I feel good and have been eating healthier. I know that my body is changing because of this miracle. I decided to stop commenting on it. I have noticed a lot lately I’ve been telling my friends how much I’ve already gained and feeling insecure. I don’t want to be that way and I would die if someone I loved was talking like that about themselves. So I’m going to work hard to keep feeling good and doing what’s best for me and this little one, and try to not let the weight gain get to me.

 

Next week is our sonogram! I couldn’t be more excited to see this little one kicking and wiggling on the screen. I feel her all the time – I say her because I’m guessing another girl! – but David hasn’t felt her yet. I am excited for him to see her. We haven’t had a sonogram since 9 weeks. I can’t wait to see our perfect little one again!




No comments:

Post a Comment