Wednesday, July 9, 2014

16 Weeks or so

 

Yesterday was my 16 week appointment (I’m actually 17 weeks).

 

Everything was perfect! The baby’s heart rate is in the 160s (right where Annabelle’s was at this stage so I think it’s another girl). I’m right on track with all my levels and weight gain - already ten pounds! To which I said oh my gosh! but my doctor reassured me that’s perfect and right where I was with Annabelle too.



I can’t believe I’m already this far along! We have our sonogram July 25th and I can’t wait to see our little one. Our office doesn’t do sonograms each visit unless you are high risk, so I’ve only seen our little one once and that was when he or she was a tiny little bean (I think it was 9 weeks). I can’t wait to see this baby wiggling and dancing on the screen.

 

I have been feeling much better. Yesterday I vomited a lot but I think I was just anxious and excited about the appointment. Other than that, I don’t think I had gotten physically sick for four or five days. I even went on a little two mile run last night. I like to spend my runs daydreaming about the baby so it’s a nice time to reflect and think. This has also helped me sleep better at night. Last night was the first night I would say that I had a great night’s sleep lately.

 

I have a new obsession: popcorn. I want it every night before bed. It’s so good!



And here is a picture of me and my best little friend just because she is so incredibly adorable.



No comments:

Post a Comment