Friday, February 21, 2014

Jonathan Tropper Books

I just finished a book called The Book of Joe by Jonathan Tropper. I really enjoyed it. This guy leaves his little town and writes a “fiction” book about his high school experience, thinking he will never return to his little town. Lo and behold, because of a family emergency, he has to. It was a great book, and one I highly recommend. I enjoyed the way it was written. I felt connected to the main character. And it’s the first book in a long time that made me laugh out loud and cry. It’s a good one.

 

I found somewhere that it is supposed to be a movie, but the last thing I could find was from 2010 that said Brad and Jen’s company was looking to pick it up (yes, I still refer to them as Brad and Jen and love them!). Is there a movie called Bush Falls? That’s an alternative title to this book.

 

I started looking up other books by this author and was thrilled to find one that is supposed to be a movie by this Fall! “This is Where I Leave You” is on its way to my house. I will let ya know!

 

 

http://books.google.com/books/about/The_Book_of_Joe.html?id=wSFNmQEACAAJ

 

 


http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0452296366

No comments:

Post a Comment