Sunday, June 30, 2013

Past and Present

There are things that come between friends, but it is apparent when you are truly connected to another person that not much truly separates you for long. This past weekend I spent some time with two of my friends from many, MANY years ago.

I have called Ashley my BFF on and off since about second grade. Now, 20 years later, we had daughters just days apart. And you all know that Emily was my best friend and maid of honor, even after multiple moves states away and now living 5 hours apart.

This weekend was precious to me, because for one hour, we got to all catch up, gather our daughters in the same room, and laugh and talk. From the outside you might not have known it had been nearly 13 years since Emily and Ashley had seen each other (wow! that makes us sound old!). It's been a lot of years and lots of states, but we picked up right where we left off.







1 comment:

  1. Awe...I love your sweet sweet words. Had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete