Monday, December 17, 2012

Annabelle Kayle Richmond




Annabelle Kayle Richmond was born at 3:46 in the afternoon on December 6th. She weighed 7 pounds, 13 ounces and was 20 3/4 inches long. My water broke at 4:45 that morning and we went to the hospital by 6. We had a wonderful, perfect labor and delivery story.

It's so much easier to tell you the facts...how much she weighed, what time she was born, all of that. What's impossible is describing how much we loved this little girl from the minute we saw her. It's the most overwhelming and beautiful feeling ever. She is already 11 days old, and I can't believe it. I love her more every single minute. And I love David more every time I see him with her and every time he does something big or little to help me with her. He's the most amazing father already, and it's only made me love him more as my husband.

I will try to tell more and more as these days go on, but right now, my job is holding, feeding, and loving this little girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment