Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Almost 40 Weeks!

I'm still hanging in there. We had a doctor's appointment yesterday and everything is still wonderful. I'm dilated to a 3 and 70% effaced...progressing perfectly. My doctor didn't think I would make it to that appointment, she thought I would have gone into labor before that, but I didn't. And I have to admit, I was a little bummed. I'm not even to my due date so I need to have patience, but boy it's hard! I am so ready to hold her!

This appointment was 39 1/2 weeks, my due date is Friday! My heart rate and blood pressure is great and her heart rate is just perfect. Our doctor offered to induce me. I thought I would jump at the option, but I was strong and somehow at the time I promised I could make it another week to another appointment before talking about that. She promised, once again, that she didn't think I would make it until that Tuesday appointment. We will see.

In the meantime, I'm trying to work hard all day and come home and relax. We are keeping up with chores to stay busy in the evening. We keep cleaning and re-cleaning and I keep thinking about more and more stuff we can do. She better get here soon before my husband has had enough :)

Cross your fingers for me that she's here soon. I can't wait to see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment