Friday, September 13, 2013

Five on Friday

Yay! It's Friday again. And you know what that means.

1 - I have been working with a friend to make an ottoman (or two) and I've narrowed down my fabric for the family room to these two. We can't seem to pick between these, but I will this weekend. 


2 - This week we celebrated the last hot week of summer. We swam and swam with Belle as much as she wanted. Incidentally, she slept great :) I am going to miss pool time with this fish. I have absolutely loved my little pool girl this summer. I think she had the very best first summer!


3 - This week at work was absolutely exhausting. I love my job a lot, but this week was so busy! This weekend I am counting on some relaxing family time!

4 - One thing I love about this stage in Annabelle's life is how everything is so magical and fun to her. Seriously... Right now, one of her favorite things to do is go out with me to get the mail and then rip apart the ads or my magazines. Why do I even bother buying toys? 


5 - One of my good friends reminded me to add quinoa into Belle's diet. We love it so I don't know why I didn't think of this before. This probably isn't the best brand, but here's one I picked up today to have tonight with our brussel sprouts and cauliflower.


Happy Friday everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment