Friday, August 23, 2013

Daddy's Girl

I always knew if we had a baby girl that my husband would be in big trouble. He is the most sensitive and caring man (don't tell him I called him sensitive).

When I was in the middle of labor the doctor and nurses kept commenting on how wonderful of a coach he was and said they wished he would be at all their deliveries. When I finally was able to kick him out of the room long enough to tell our families that she was here and that we were doing great he ran to the hall and shouted, "Seven thirteen!" Which was her birth weight. He was too excited to say anything else.

Anyway, some nights I watch them together and can't believe how lucky I am. They completely adore each other and have since the minute she was born.

Good luck to any of her future boyfriends.





No comments:

Post a Comment