Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Nashville Girls' Trip!

Days go by
I can feel 'em flying
Like a hand out the window in the wind as the cars go by
It's all we've been given
So you better start livin' right now
'Cause days go by


This past weekend I spent a few days in Nashville celebrating my sister's upcoming wedding. This is a topic that I can barely talk about (even before I was pregnant) without tearing up or full out crying. It makes me so happy to see her so happy with the man she loves and planning the details of her perfect wedding. The other topic I can't talk about is her and her amazing friends! You wouldn't believe these friends. They are just too good to be true. Sister #2 has ten bridesmaids...Ten! And all of them (besides us sisters) are friends from elementary school or middle school. They are just completely amazing. So we spent this weekend celebrating - her upcoming wedding and our friendships.

Here are just a few pictures of me and the baby bump celebrating in Nashville. We can't wait to go back!





My drink of choice...my instructions to each waiter were something pretty in a pretty glass with no alcohol
 









No comments:

Post a Comment