Saturday, August 18, 2012

"It Won't Be Like This For Long"

The last few mornings here in the beautiful Midwest have really felt like Fall. This is a huge blessing considering it has been 100+ every day for the past month. David and I have been wearing pants and jackets on our morning walks. Yesterday at 5:45 am it was only 50 degrees! If you haven't known me long, you might not know my obsession with Fall. I absolutely love it! I have been on cloud nine, spending every minute possible outside and daydreaming about my Starbucks (decaf) pumpkin spiced latte!

This morning I woke up to the sunshine and threw open every window. I was preparing my banana bread with peanut butter for breakfast when I stumbled across one of my very favorite Fall recipes. This recipe brings back so many memories. Funny how food can do that, isn't it?


Happy Fall musings to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. I can feel and smell fall already! Thanks for this post, it made me so happy!

    ReplyDelete