Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thursday!!!

My favorite night is here again! I don't know if I've said how much I love my new(ish) job lately, but I do. Love it. However, right now, we are down one of our three contract analysts and implementing a brand new contract management system. Yep. It has been a little bit crazy. And by crazy I mean working 11 hour days plus a couple of hours in the evenings, Saturdays, and a little on Sunday. Eek. However, it's all temporary and it is all really good. My teammates are wonderful and our leader is inspiring and encouraging. And in the next couple of months everything will be much more peaceful and calm. Our system will be up and running and our new teammate will be adjusting.

In the meantime, I live for my fabulous Thursday nights. These are the nights that I give myself a break. I leave work at 5, get a few miles in on the treadmill, go to yoga, and then eat popcorn for dinner while I sit and watch Grey's! Life is good.




No comments:

Post a Comment